PLANTATION CHIROPRACTOR COLD LASER THERAPY AT QUANTUM MEDICAL & WELLNESS CENTER
Natural Healing with Plantation chiropractor Cold Laser Therapy at Quantum Medical & Wellness Center
Many people have never heard of Cold Laser or of the numerous benefits it brings into the world of natural and other kinds of healing/healthcare. Cold Laser, also referred to as low level laser, resonating laser or soft laser, may be the safest, gentlest, quickest and most effective technique of curing ever known.
It's our Goal at Quantum Medical & Wellness Center to boost your knowledge about Cold Lasers and also what they can do for healing and pain relief. The word “laser” is an acronym for” Light Amplification by the Stimulated Emission of Radiation”. The concept was first described by Albert Einstein who initially paved the way for the development of therapeutic laser. Cold or Low Level Laser have been used for over 35 years in several nations to help bring about favorable therapeutic and biological effects in people, plants and animals. In the past couple of years laser treatment in North America has been rapidly growing and the FDA has just cleared multiple laser devices for treatment of various health conditions such as: carpal tunnel syndrome, neck pain, lower back and joint pain, muscle pain and faster wound healing. Laser treatment is being used by governmental agencies like NASA for treating medical conditions in space applications and the U.S. Olympic training centers have introduced statements of endorsement for laser treatment for athletes.
The mechanism behind cold laser treatment is biostimulation, which actively stimulates healing instead of just reducing inflammation and pain. The laser light is absorbed by the cells, which causes several physiological responses resulting in better health. Some of those responses are tissue repair, improved circulation, reduction of inflammation and pain relief. Other conditions that are also treated with laser treatment are: shingles, tinnitus, acne, bedwetting, allergies, and curing cold sores, herpes, hay fever and can even help you quit smoking.
The objective of laser therapy is to send units of light energy away from photons - infrared and red laser radiation - to cells that need repair. Cells that absorb photons via laser therapy trigger the mitochondria to expedite ATP generation. This cell energy biochemical growth is used to change live cells into a healthy and stable state.
There Are a Pair of Reasons to Use Cold Lasers:
- Vast bone and tissue coverage with red light or IR photons to minimize pain and instigate healing.
- Focusing on acupuncture trigger points without the use of needles.
Cold laser therapy provides a non-intrusive alternative to surgery and acupuncture. It offers treatment without addiction or side effects that tend to come with long-term drug programs. As they are cleared by the FDA, cold lasers are used to treat the following:
- Ligament sprains
- Chronic and acute pain
- Soft tissue injuries
- Muscle strain
- Back pain
- Tennis elbow
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
More than 4000 studies have confirmed how effective cold laser therapy is.
Cold Laser Advantages
- Very safe
- Simple to apply
- Eliminates the requirement for surgery
- Economical for both the patient and the practitioner
- Zero pain or side-effects
- Dominant alternative to NSAID's, analgesics, and similar medications
- Substantially impactful in ailment treatment (over 90% efficacy)
- Works cohesively with other modalities such as acupuncture, chiro, and PT
Cold laser therapy is a technological breakthrough in contrast to most alternative therapies such as chiropractic care (a practice that has existed since 1895), acupuncture (since 8000-3500 B.C.), and physical therapy. Much like the computer was derived from the abacus, most practices of alternative medicine are moving towards the integration of laser therapy including chiropractic care.
Biological Effects of General Therapeutic Lasers
- Enhanced Metabolic Activity: Photons stimulate a greater output of certain enzymes, as well as more food particle loads and oxygen for blood cells, and therefore optimized production of basic food source for cells, Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP).
- Enhanced Growth of Cells: Laser photons expedite cellular growth and reproduction.
- Anti-Inflammatory Action: Laser photons minimize swelling stimulated by joint inflammation or bruising, which leads to improved joint mobility.
- Quicker Injury Healing: Cold laser photons instigate the development of fibroblast and expedite collagen synthesis in damaged tissue.
- Minimized Formation of Fibrous Tissue: Laser photons minimize scar tissue formation as a result of tissue damage sustained from scratches, burns, cuts, or surgery.
- More Vascular Activity: Laser photons kickstart short-term vasodilation that raises blood flow to affected areas.
- Reduced Pain: Just about every system has an operation mode purposely developed to minimize pain.
- Triggered Nerve Function: Exposure of laser photons expedites the nerve cell reconnection ion process to bring feeling back to areas that are numb.
After getting cold laser treatments, you may anticipate a decrease in pain, better freedom and range of movement, and a reduction in the use of pain drugs. Cold laser may also improve wellbeing which will allow you to sleep better, have more energy and have a better outlook in life. Cold laser is becoming a revolution in natural health care. It allows you to be treated for a number of health issues without medication or side effects. This makes laser therapy a treatment of choice for everybody as it provides results and is painless.
If you are currently experiencing any of the aforementioned conditions, or in case you would Like to learn if laser treatment is for you, phone the Plantation chiropractors at Quantum Medical & Wellness Center 954-370-1900 to schedule a consultation and become among the many individuals that are experiencing the true healing power of cold laser.
Give high power deep tissue laser therapy a try and experience this for yourself. We’d love to share this incredible therapy with you! Come visit our office or give us a call! (954) 370-1900